This course is designed to get graduates of our Level 2 course ready for concealed carry. We will work against the clock with our shooting, reloading, and clearing of malfunctions. This course is four hours long, consisting of one hour of lecture time and three hours of live fire exercises. The "lectures" will consist of open dialog, question/answers, discussions, interactive demonstrations, videos, and more. This course continues where Level 2 - Personal Protection with a Handgun leaves off.
*Note* - There is a strict limit of participants in this course to ensure that each student has adequate one-on-one time with the instructor.
Student must have completed one of the following courses prior to registering for Level 2:
- Level 2 - Personal Protection with a Handgun
- Equivalent course content (subject to instructor's discretion)
The following topics will be covered:
What you will need:
- $140 (tuition fee is $35 / hour)
- Personal firearm (handgun)
- 350+ rounds of ammunition (standard range ammunition - no tracers, armor piercing, etc.)
- Notebook and pen
What Will Be Provided:
- Range Time
- Eye and Ear protection
- Electronic Certificate of Completion